Case Study: Jordan Robinson, Freelance Coach, UK
1. Company Background
I am relatively new to coaching having recently returned from working in Saudi for several years. With this course, I learned a lot about working with businesses and business owners. I found the DiTEM tools and approach very interesting.
2. Have you worked with our organisation previously
No although I know John and his team quite well.
3. What were the highlights of the course? Strengths?
I liked the tools and especially the self-assessment as I can see how I can develop similar tools for use with clients.
4. Impact - How has being on the course helped you as an individual?
Big impact and enjoyed learned from the ‘experts’!
5. Impact - How has being on the course helped your business?
Too soon to say, but I know I will make sure I use apps social media and customer management systems.
6. Is there anything you do now in your business that you wouldn’t have otherwise done?
Yes, knowing how to make simple self-assessment tools like the one in the course. It also made me more aware of just many apps are out there to make doing business easier.
7. Would you recommend the course/online platform to other people?
Yes, because of the practical style of the course made it easy to complete and I like the e-learning modules.
8. Have you had any recent successes in your business?
Still being in business is good enough for me right now!
9. Any new innovations in your business, particularly regarding digital technologies?
I will look to using Infusionsoft which is one of the tools Anne-Marie showed me.
10. Any advice that you would offer other businesses
As a new business, I say if help is offered to you, take it!