Case Study: Stathis Baroutsos, ADAPTIT S.A., Greece
The company provides services in the fields of Architecture, Social Research, Urban and Environmental Design and Participatory Planning by creating/implementing innovative tools, applications and processes. Having recently signed several government contracts, the company needs to improve cyber security and safety procedures.
• The company was having concerns about increasing the protection against Cyber attacks.
• Contact an external IT partner to check the current hardware and software installations.
• Educate workers to avoid sharing device passwords and accessing unsecured websites.
• Use robust anti-virus, anti-malware and firewall software.
• The company has established regular cyber security training sessions keeping workers up to date.
• Decision to establish a regular cooperation with an external IT professional.
• Cyber security workers’ awareness.
• Integrated policies for cyber and physical security.
‘DiTEM course really helped me understand basic GDPR issues and ways to prevent from cyber attacks’