Case Study: Theodore Afentras, Marks & Spencer, Greece
The company undertakes a wide range of marketing activities in order to increase conversions and sales. However, in order to keep a close and loyal relationship with the already existing customers, the company needs to have accurate data about spending patterns as well as private data in order to have a full impression of what the needs can be.
• The company was having trouble managing the vast amount of data derived from existing or potential customers.
• Better management and organizing of all the data and planning the next marketing activities of the company towards the clients’ needs.
• Timely marketing activity
• Increase of conversions
• Loyal relationship with existing customers
• The company can now predict customers’ behaviour and plan its next activities accordingly
• Implement efficient marketing based on the target group
‘I really liked the platform and the structure of the course!’