Case Study: Tunde Terestyenyi, Italy
1. Company Background
Tunde is a mum with two little boys. She was a hostess for the Hungarian flight national company which closed few years ago. Meanwhile she got married in Italy, had the kids and raised them. She always had the inclination for photography. Especially for subjects like landscape, portraits and family moment. At some point she decided to follow a course online to improve her knowledge, she bought a camera and decided to start her photography business. The business started with photo services during birthday parties, travels, school events and so on.
2. Have you worked with our organisation previously?
Tunde never had the occasion to participate in a European project, neither had the occasion to have training occasion after university, apart for the course in photography.
3. What were the highlights of the course? Strengths?
The training – Tunde says – is very interesting. Photography has also digital elements itself therefore I cannot underestimate the importance of digital marketing, mobile solutions as well as IT security.
4. Impact - How has being on the course helped you as an individual?
The training gave me occasion to learn something new while reconciling family life needs.
5. Impact - How has being on the course helped your business?
Through the course I decided that it was time to start planning a digital strategy especially through social media and establish a higher security protocol as I am storing pictures of people and children from my services.
6. Is there anything you do now in your business that you wouldn’t have otherwise done?
I wouldn’t consider to have a website which now I am thinking of with a more organised digital portfolio.
7. Would you recommend the course/online platform to other people?
8. Have you had any recent successes in your business?
I started to cooperate with some other businesses which needed professional pictures for their staff to use it in different platforms.
9. Any new innovations in your business, particularly regarding digital technologies?
Thanks to the course I decided to start using different social media from those I am using to better reach my target.
10. Any advice that you would offer other businesses?
Take moments to improve your competences and think about digital solutions that may improve your business and your daily life.